  • To: darkover-announce@ufrmd.dauphine.fr
  • Subject: MZB in hopsital
  • From: Fabrice Rossi <rossi@ufrmd.dauphine.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:48:41 +0200
  • Sender: rossi

Very bad news, submitted by Herb Mitchell (I don't know who is the original
author).

Hi All,
     I just arrived home and had a message on my machine that Marion Zimmer
Bradley had a massive heart attack today and is unconscious in Alta Bates
hospital in Berkeley, Ca. Diana Paxson is asking that energy be sent to her
higher self to be used as the need be. I don't have the COG address, could
someone put this message out on the COG board and whatever science fiction or
other interested groups who should know. For those who don't know, Marion is
the author of MISTS OF AVALON and the DARKOVER series and many other science
fiction and non-science fiction novels, some of which brought people to the
pagan practices.

copyright 96-98 Fabrice Rossi (rossi@fr.darkover.org)

Last modification: Sun Nov 29 21:45:02 1998