  • To: darkover-announce@ufrmd.dauphine.fr
  • Subject: Darkover convention/Darkover cookbook
  • From: Fabrice Rossi <rossi@ufrmd.dauphine.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:25:22 +0200
  • Sender: rossi

Dear Darkover friends.

+ Darkover convention
The annual Darkover convention is scheduled (as always) on the Thanksgiving
Weekend (NOVEMBER 26 - 28, 1999), in TIMONIUM, MARYLAND. You will find details
at http://www.aelfheim.com/darkover.htm

+ Darkover Cookbook
I've received the following request, to which I can't answer. If any of you as
information about the Darkover cookbook, both Bryan (lfnotter@earthlink.net)
and I will be please to know.

Good day,

I am looking for a copy of the Darkover Cookbook.  Very few people have ever
heard of
it, but one never knows.

If you happen to have a copy, or know of someone who does, I am seeking a
copy of the festival spice bread recipie.

Any help you could provide would be most welcome.

My email address is lfnotter@earthlink.net.

Thank you for your time.

Bryan Fields

+ Random notes

I've got a lot of work currently and I can't make regular updates to the
darkover site. I'll try to do something before the end of October. If enough
people are interested in a darkover discussion list (my old darkover-studies
project), I can start one right now, rather than waiting until the next major
update to my site. Tell me if you plan to join such a list.

Fabrice Rossi

copyright 96-98 Fabrice Rossi (rossi@fr.darkover.org)

Last modification: Sun Nov 29 21:45:02 1998