  • To: darkover-announce@ufrmd.dauphine.fr
  • Subject: A welcome and test message
  • From: rossi@ufrmd.dauphine.fr
  • Date: 27 Jul 1998 11:10:21 -0000

Dear Darkover fan.

This is the first post to the darkover-announce mailing list. The purpose of
this message is basically to test the mailing list system: I was not able to
add anything new to the Darkover site during June and July. I plan to do some
work during August so you should receive a real announce then. Anyway, when I
discovered this morning that  the announce list had now 32 members, I
thought it was ready for a test.

Thank you for being a member of the darkover-announce mailing list and don't
forget to send me any Darkover related news.

Fabrice Rossi

copyright 96-98 Fabrice Rossi (rossi@fr.darkover.org)

Last modification: Sun Nov 29 21:45:02 1998